1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lazarus Shuttlesworth

1. bunnyheartbeat
    bunnyheartbeat
    awh. it was really far..there are bright sides. i hope you wont binge and that youll feel better once youre on track again.
    Jun 26, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    SIX WEEKS was a good effort buddy. You have proved to yourself you don't have to go round and round a 1-2 week cycle. Treat this as a blip and make this streak another new personal best! :)
    Jun 26, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Refresh and get going. Imagine having two 43's better than a one 43 only. Combine and accumulate your effort.
    Jun 26, 2017
  4. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    @bunnyheartbeat thank you so much! I do feel better, did I binge? Well that depends on what your definition of a binge is lol
    Jun 26, 2017
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    @IGY just you stating that shows how much you've been invested in my NoFap journey and I really do appreciate all the tips you've given me. And all the helpful comments you've made in my journal since day one. Thank you, I couldn't have gone that far without you
    Jun 26, 2017
  6. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    @Survivalist amen! I'ts still crazy to me that I've gone that far in my reboot but I'm ready to double that
    Jun 26, 2017
  7. bunnyheartbeat
    bunnyheartbeat
    @Lazagna
    heh. i didnt really ask just hoped. buutt since you said that i must reply :b it depends on *your* definition of a binge. lol
    Jun 26, 2017
  8. Strength And Light
    Strength And Light
    Do you know what caused the relapse? That's important in order to progress further.
    Jun 26, 2017
  9. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    @bunnyheartbeat ohhhh loll umm I only reloaded twice and it wasn't back to back.. so Idk if that's really considered a binge per say but it's still bad lol
    Jun 26, 2017
  10. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Jun 26, 2017
  11. bunnyheartbeat
    bunnyheartbeat
    *clears throat* so i see. lol ~ heh it is, not terribly though. u gonna start a new slate tommorow?
    Jun 26, 2017
  12. Brynna
    Brynna
    Dude i cant tell you how much these apps kill me. I relapsed on day 41. Today. Twice. I got rid of instagram a long time ago because it was so easy to find naughtyness on there. I dont have any of these apps anymore. It sucks but youve gone 43 days! Lets keep strong and get a longer streak next time :)
    Jun 29, 2017
  13. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Brother Laz! The #s don't matter much imo – and 43 is not bad anyway, esp. in hard mode! It's the inner growth, the change of attitudes, the addiction control skills….that “counts.” So... like @magnificentpasture suggests, we hope you'll dust yourself off, take a deep breath, NOT to binge, do a few Buddhist "ohmmm"s … and get back on the proverbial horse! We enjoy being in the race with ya, u crazy ExFapper!
    Jul 9, 2017