1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Long_war

1. lemn
    lemn
    Agree. Sometimes life hits you so bad, you want to quit. "throw in the towel" - it says to you. Don't listen to it. Go one more round - do it for yourself.
    May 28, 2017
  2. pjelou
    pjelou
    I failed 3 days in a row. It stated on Thursday I got up on Friday morning, then I relapsed in the evening. Tried to start again yesterday and started to be active here again, failed in the evening again. Today it was a real struggle but I got up again and now I feel more motivated than ever. Just keep trying and the motivation and strength will kick in eventually. A fall is just a lost battle, not a whole war.
    May 28, 2017
    Long_war likes this.
  3. Long_war
    Long_war
    Yeah, I've just been in the same situation- reset after barely a day again. I have to keep going- and I'm doing that just fine.
    May 29, 2017
  4. pjelou
    pjelou
    just keep going. don't forget to analyze what happened and why it happened and try to find new strategies how to fight. We're in this together.
    May 29, 2017