Comments on Profile Post by Noelle

1. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Who did you vote for?
    I'm obviously not American but, out of the 2 I still would probably have voted him in, just because he had no bad political history before hand (as he's not a politian of course) so there's a 50/50 chance he would be good at it or bad.
    May 14, 2017
  2. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    From what we hear across the pond. Hilary has been in some questionable political troubles. Benghazi, her husbands supposed sexual crimes, the email controversy etc etc. So I think naturally people would sway for the unknown in hopes that things can get better than they are currently. Or at least different.
    May 14, 2017
  3. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    I think whatever everyones views on politics and world politics. There's a big shake up happening globally. Changes left right and centre. It's an interesting time.
    May 14, 2017
  4. Monster Carrot
    Monster Carrot
    Although France decided against moving right...
    May 14, 2017
  5. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Yeah that result surprised me. After Brexit was a success France had a poll and the majority wanted to leave the EU. But come their election the table turned massively for pro EU.
    Which makes me wonder if it may have been rigged. Wouldn't surprise me.
    May 14, 2017
  6. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    In the U.K. we are having our general election early. Which is something that virtually never happens.
    But I'll be voting conservative because they are currently in power and the only ones who will continue to take us out of the EU as planned. The others will back out of article 50.
    May 14, 2017
  7. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    The only Mother that Donald Trump is celebrating today is Mother Russia.
    May 14, 2017
  8. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Keep an open mind peeps. Innocent until proven guilty remember :)
    May 14, 2017