1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bearish

1. Klystron
    Klystron
    Absolutely man!
    Ready for mine to hit. Made it through day 8 and needing a repreave from raging harmones, emotions, and feeling like I'm going to bust all over myself.... Pretty much my body cycle around this time in a hard PMO reboot for me. My flatline break
    is peaceful and encouraging at same time. Looking forward to some serenity in a couple of days when mind and body even out. Hang in there bro.
    May 12, 2017
  2. vulture175
    vulture175
    I love flat line
    May 13, 2017
  3. Gamekeeper89
    Gamekeeper89
    I'm not familiar with this term. Does it mean when your levels of arousal are quite low?
    May 15, 2017
  4. Klystron
    Klystron
    Flat-line is a time during a Hard PMO Abstinence Reboot where urges mentally, physically, and emotionally subside. Myself, have experienced change frlm having massive wood in morning and throughout my day to being so limp and flacid I actually looked like I had ovetlap foreskin. No wet dreams, calm, not overly anxious, sleeping more soundly.... That has been my experience around day 7 to 10.
    May 15, 2017
  5. LivinginRecovery
    LivinginRecovery
    I do now but not so much in the past when I felt I had to test them. They might be the only times when I am free and at peace so yeah they're good things.
    May 16, 2017