Comments on Profile Post by Cole9410

1. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Yep, you got it.... whereby they can't occur separately or together, which means no O even in sex. Actually, it's more like PMOS (or "flaccid mode"), just in case you were thinking of actual sex without actual O:) It's clearly not called "difficult" for nothing!
    Apr 18, 2017
    Cole9410 likes this.
  2. Cole9410
    Cole9410
    Ahh I see. Yeah I'm abstaining from everything until i get a grip on my addiction. My current goal is 90 days. Beyond that maybe I'll reintroduce sex because it's never been too unhealthy for me and, contrary to what you may think, it doesn't spur on PMO behaviour for me at least. But yeah until then I'm abstaining from it all. And just fyi even after 90 days I WILL NOT return to PMO just so that's clear :)
    Apr 18, 2017
    Atlanticus likes this.
  3. Cole9410
    Cole9410
    Sorry for the long response I just figure that I'm more likely to succeed if I tell someone my goals. To help keep me accountable ya know?
    Apr 18, 2017
    Atlanticus and Elucelom like this.
  4. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Totally, guy! The more public, the more accountable. Congratulations on a sound strategy -- 1st hard mode (for however long it takes), then sex without PMO!

I'm still working on mine. For now, I abstain from sex too (with difficulty), bcoz it was sometimes also sick. I am still debating whether/when to let it back in, in a wholesome and controlled way, with NoFap parallel. You (plural) will be the 1st 2 kno.
    Apr 19, 2017
    vxlccm, Cole9410 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Cole9410
    Cole9410
    Sounds like a good plan bro! Just take it one step at a time and figure it out as you learn more about yourself and your dependence on PMO.
    Apr 19, 2017