Comments on Profile Post by Typo

1. Typo
    Typo
    I feel or i know the world will be a better place without me But Don't worry Though, I'm in no danger of acting on them...I'm too afraid of the pain because of what happened to my friend 3 years ago despite the various painless methods to do so... it's difficult to Think positive like i always do when the hate i have for myself just Intensified by Ten Fold Today.
    Mar 31, 2017
    vxlccm and Grow_out_of_it like this.
  2. Typo
    Typo
    You'd swear its almost illegal to hate yourself this much :/

It's just difficult to shake these negative feelings i have ...Pmoing now would just make me Disgusted with myself more so I'd sleep them away but considering the intensity of them they'd be still there when I wake up...
    Mar 31, 2017
  3. Typo
    Typo
    So I don't know what to do ...Just gotta stay strong i guess and wait for these feelings to pass since i lack the willpower to think positive Atm :/
    Mar 31, 2017
    vxlccm likes this.
  4. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    Remove all the suicidal thoughts from your mind. It will bring hardship to your family. You were not born to die without bringing meaning to your life and to others life. You mean a lot to a lot of people think about them
    Take care stay strong.
    Mar 31, 2017
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This will pass. Don't believe anything your mind is producing. Just breathe. I got suicidal thoughts once and it helped me. This will pass. Just breathe ! Mind is like clouds on sky of our being, while breath is like wind which removes those clouds !
    Mar 31, 2017
    vxlccm and BudoLife like this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You don't have to be positive or distract them. They are all right and welcome as a part of our human condition. There can't be joy without pain, there can't be hapiness without sorrow. All feelings are connected. Just sit, lay on bed and breathe. Those thoughts will pass. Or buy loroing book for adults, it helps to calm. Just say yes to those thoughts.
    Mar 31, 2017
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    saying YES is powerful weapon that relesaes tension from our body, when you say NO you are holding emotion inside. while you say yes ther are welcome and can flow through our body and mind. I experienced it one time in my life so powerful taht it was life changing. Now every time sommething difficult comes Im just saying 'YES TO THAT EXPERIENCE'
    Mar 31, 2017
    vxlccm likes this.