Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    ....I am such a silly romantic lonely Boy....so so silly.
    Jan 26, 2024
    Mr. Cooler likes this.
  2. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I'm also not in a good Mood For the last Days. I'm hiding my Tears. They could never accept a weak Man infront of them, maybe.
    Jan 26, 2024
    Mr. Cooler likes this.
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I'm an agnostic Atheist and I don't know if God exists or not but lets pretend he exist. I would so much want that he gives me a Chance. I really would like to know if I am a good Boyfriend or not.
    Jan 26, 2024
    Mr. Cooler likes this.
  4. Roady
    Roady
    Hi Krilling,
    I don't think it's silly because you are romantic.

If God exists, He should be able to talk back to you right?
    Why don't you ask Him your questions?
    Jan 26, 2024
    Krillin1993 and Mr. Cooler like this.
  5. hhh999
    hhh999
    It's not about luck or God giving you a chance. Learning how to make girls like you is a skill - and anyone can learn it with enough practice. Just remember, it's ok to be a beginner, and it's ok to move slowly at first. But you have to move forward every day. Instead of planning what gifts you should give your future girlfriend, instead think about what steps you're gonna take in order to meet more women.
    Jan 27, 2024
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  6. hhh999
    hhh999
    And remember:

1. It's ok to be a beginner. You're not going to succeed at first, but that's ok. It's important that you practice in order to get the charisma skills you will need later.

2. Don't ever take rejection personally. Rejection doesn't mean that you're not worthy or never will be worthy. Rejection means you might need a little more practice and a little more patience.
    Jan 27, 2024
    Krillin1993 and Lou Bloom like this.
  7. hhh999
    hhh999
    If you try little by little to improve your social skills (see YouTuber Denmo) then you'll probably succeed eventually. I can't 100% guarantee success, though.

One thing I can guarantee is that if you sit at home every day and don't try to meet women, you will never get a girlfriend. Even "God" wouldn't be able to help you.
    Jan 27, 2024
    Krillin1993 and Lou Bloom like this.
  8. hhh999
    hhh999
    Next time you talk to a woman, let me know how it went.
    Jan 27, 2024
    Krillin1993 likes this.