1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    poeple tell me im very youthful looking, well my only answer is because i been celebate for a decade, i well relapse here and there but i dont bing pmo
    Nov 6, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    when im on a good streak i dont fell lonely nor to i ache for anyone,i feel peace, im not in relationship so i dont experince those devastating heartbreaks ,
    Nov 6, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    sometimes i feel im missing out but i see nothing but divorces and poeple in and out of one month relationships,how am i missing out i tell myself
    Nov 6, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Correlation does not equal causation. You might be connecting dots to make lines that don’t exist.
    Nov 6, 2023
    One Eyed Owl, All all and {Ananta} like this.
  5. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Although I agree that constant turbulent heartbreak and heartache can make you feel heavy. But it’s not like that as long as you have high enough self-worth to be selective, and a good enough relationship with change and separation to move forward.
    Nov 6, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and {Ananta} like this.
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    when i make it to age 120-130 an all cameras are on me asking me the secret, i well tell them it was nofap hardmode and the avoidance of heart ache ,yup
    Nov 8, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.