1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    but on the contrary, i do plan to hire actual artist to do my art for the novel,i want them to hand draw the art,make it pop
    Oct 23, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  2. En?gmatic
    En?gmatic
    Lol I’m experiencing the same thing, but I’m mostly try to get scenery and ambience more than characters! If I had to print a book with illustration would also rate to have a human illustrator too.
    Oct 24, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and {Ananta} like this.
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    my setting takes place in a fantasy aztec setting, the fantasy aztec cities it comes up with is mezmerizing , thou a humanoid can do the same thing but a computer does it in 5 mins lol
    Oct 24, 2023
    En?gmatic and One Eyed Owl like this.
  4. En?gmatic
    En?gmatic
    You just remind me that ''Lizardmen'' from Total War Warhammer 2 had these central-south america empires settings.
    I noticed that you are from Canada, would go there for a bike trip in future, I've meet many friendly Canadians probably because both my country and yours share the same Ice Hockey tradition
    Oct 25, 2023
    {Ananta} likes this.
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    yes,i plan to go to the aztec pyramids and monoliths, i well take notes while there, and imgine what it would be like there during 1350 A.D and 30 B.C , im in british columbia
    Oct 25, 2023
    En?gmatic likes this.
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    going for walks in our forrest is where i get inspiration, the terrain is half tropical ,which tells me it use to be a jungle
    Oct 25, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and En?gmatic like this.
  7. En?gmatic
    En?gmatic
    Yeah mexico is amazing and the aztec architecture is great, would also go in Chile!
    My dream is to explore between Quebec City to Toronto, but honestly I would take 4-5 months to do all the Canada in bike and then reconnect with my parents in the USA and then lead south, my wish is to do at least all the Mexico coast.
    Oct 26, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and {Ananta} like this.
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    that's a journey you certainly need to take
    Oct 26, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and En?gmatic like this.