Comments on Profile Post by sohardrn

1. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    literally doing math hw, to googling something, to the most violent urge to type p**n or the name of a dating app on my phone
    May 21, 2023
    {Ananta} and WinningSystem like this.
  2. Mr. Unhappy
    Mr. Unhappy
    You could try jogging in place for at least 30 minutes with music on. I do this to just get a sweat in if I have no time for working out or just to release those feel good chemicals in the brain. It may sound cheesy, but it helps.
    May 21, 2023
    WinningSystem and sohardrn like this.
  3. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Good idea, going to bed in like 2 hours so I’m gonna hit the gym for a quick legs session. Got through the horny brain. Feeling better now.
    May 21, 2023
    {Ananta}, WinningSystem and roofs like this.
  4. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Especially after being reminded my studying isn’t that hard, it’s just time-consuming and that made it scary. Overcome the fear and I’ll enjoy the studying.
    May 21, 2023
    {Ananta}, WinningSystem and roofs like this.
  5. roofs
    roofs
    Your studying sounds exactly like my experience with my work right now, if I put in a decent amount of time it's actually fun and not scary anymore
    May 22, 2023
    sohardrn and WinningSystem like this.
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    urges hit me the hardest when doing homework,my method i leave phone at home, i work at the library with my laptop, poeple always there and always looking at my screen when walking by its a natural instinct ,
    May 27, 2023
    roofs likes this.