Comments on Profile Post by Azzure

1. Liege Blåhaj
    Liege Blåhaj
    That sounds like an issue! Hope you were able to get back to packing. Are you moving house?
    Mar 25, 2023
    Azzure likes this.
  2. Azzure
    Azzure
    Oh my apologies! I’m not sure how this happened but I had intended to update my profile status sorry! You must have thought, ‘who’s this random guy!’ yes we are moving and so far it’s stressful and I’m not coping. But, I am sure things will work out and we will find a place where we’re meant to me
    Mar 25, 2023
  3. Liege Blåhaj
    Liege Blåhaj
    Haha no problem! I did think that! :D But it's totally okay, I enjoyed the mystery of not knowing why you posted that on my profile haha. :) Sorry to hear you're struggling with coping. :( Moving is always a very stressful time. But it's necessary and it feels so good when you're finally in your new place and you start unpacking. Wish you the best!
    Mar 31, 2023
    Azzure likes this.
  4. Azzure
    Azzure
    Thanks for understanding. Unfortunately, we have to move out in one week's time and still don't have a new place to move into. However, I have not given up and will keep in mind the thought of enjoying the new place once we've moved in. I'm so looking forward to it.
    Apr 10, 2023
    Lady Blåhaj likes this.
  5. Liege Blåhaj
    Liege Blåhaj
    :( sounds stressful. Hope you are able to find a place soon.
    Apr 16, 2023
    Azzure likes this.
  6. Azzure
    Azzure
    My friend, we found another place and will move in shortly! I am so grateful to Heaven for assisting us. It was very stressful. As the song goes, I can see clearly now the rain has gone. Thanks for your support!
    Apr 24, 2023
    Lady Blåhaj likes this.
  7. Liege Blåhaj
    Liege Blåhaj
    Very glad to hear that! I hope the move goes well!
    Apr 28, 2023
    Azzure likes this.
  8. Azzure
    Azzure
    Thank you!!!
    Apr 30, 2023
    Lady Blåhaj likes this.