1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by freedom457

1. Typo
    Typo
    Hey S... Compliments of new year... I've got the post saved on my Computer but I just haven't uploaded it yet.. I'm not entirely sure why due to multiple reasons but One of the main reasons Is because I'm afraid of the backlash that would be created by that post...
    Jan 9, 2017
  2. Typo
    Typo
    I haven't written a blog / journal in the longest of time so my writing skills are below-par and I'm absolutely ill-equipped to handle the type of backlashcreated because most of the people here can be very Fucking Cruel..
    Jan 9, 2017
  3. Typo
    Typo
    You remember what happened to Prince Charming and his thread "Heirs of the sun, the wrong way to go for Nofap"? He questioned the ideals of something as Trivial as a community here on this site but Got metaphorically physcically and emotionally burned as people lashed out at him...
    Jan 9, 2017
  4. Typo
    Typo
    My thread is no different because
    To sum it my post up it's similar to the post you made on your blog about Nofap not being for everyone...because Nofap affects us all differently causing unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and that the only way I can make progress towards my goals is to be "knee-deep" in this addiction...My post challenges the very ideals of Nofap
    Jan 9, 2017
  5. Typo
    Typo
    and I'm sure people would use the chance to vent out all their anger at me and point out all the flaws in not just my post but my whole profile
    and I don't want to go through that as I regret my time here enough as it is already, one of the reasons
    Jan 9, 2017
  6. Typo
    Typo
    i stopped journaling and Blogging was because of the Evil called regret that kept on Consuming my mind after every journal post when i would read it over after posting it...
    Jan 9, 2017
  7. Typo
    Typo
    To be honest I need to start journaling/Blogging again but it won't be on this site because I don't share the ideals and principles most people have on this Site...Maybe a WordPress blog but even if I do It's mostly going to be Filled with Self-hate and Aimless posts because that I am and have been feeling these passed couple of weeks...
    Jan 9, 2017
  8. Typo
    Typo
    Worse then the depression that you were taking about in your latest blog post :( .. I think that's the best thing i can do right now but It will be a private one just until I can get the hang of things and Find some purpose in my life and my writing improves a little bit..Then I'll make it public and share a link with you if you're interested in reading it..

Warm wishes
    Typo
    Jan 9, 2017
  9. Typo
    Typo
    I forgot to mention that Nofap isn't the cause ofdepression.. In fact my streak was actually doing well i made it to 33 Days before doing something reckless and looking at p subs which ultimately made me relapse A few Days ago :/ I've had this 'Existential crisis ' since the 2nd week of December so it definitely has nothing to do with withdrawal symptoms from Nofap...
    Jan 9, 2017
  10. freedom457
    freedom457
    I understand what you mean, i'll reply in a few hours as I have an exam to go to in 20 minutes, great to hear from you
    Jan 9, 2017
    Typo likes this.
  11. Typo
    Typo
    No problem I look forward to hearing from you and I wish you All the best in your Exam but with all the studying and revision that you've been doing you wont need it lol
    Jan 9, 2017
    burningmidnight likes this.
  12. Typo
    Typo
    And you're right..Even though I don't completely agree with Nofap i should post on here more often l... I visit the site everyday just to check on your and a few other people's progress so It would do no harm posting casualprofile updates and stuff..
    Jan 9, 2017
  13. freedom457
    freedom457
    check your inbox
    Jan 9, 2017