1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DBug

1. DBug
    DBug
    instead of going to the concert yesterday (to which I already head the ticket) I stayed at home masturbating to PSubs although I wasn't that sick anymore. PSubs probably ins't right. They're captions of a certain kink/fetish that don't necessarily show breasts or genitals but still give me one of the most intense highs. Fuck this shit.
    Dec 10, 2016
  2. DBug
    DBug
    Today I did go to the second birthdayparty (yeay me!) and talked to a good friend of mine about the 2 'almost dates' I been to with another friend of mine (the 'almost date' with the other girls I postponed due to illness) and I told her that when she's drunk there certainly is sething between us but that I'm not sure about how she feels when sober and she said:
    Dec 10, 2016
  3. DBug
    DBug
    "If there's something when she's drunk just fuck her and see what happens from there!" and I would've liked to start crying on the spot since that's even less a possibility now that I'm back to day 0. And on top of all that I really hate myself for not going to that concert! It was probably the best of the year and I just lay at home masturbating my brain to mush.
    Dec 10, 2016
  4. DBug
    DBug
    I really hope this new low can give me strengh for the days to come.
    Cheers!
    Dec 10, 2016
  5. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    Don't be worried. Just carry on.
    Dec 10, 2016
    Mitchell's Way, AndySky180 and DBug like this.
  6. IR254
    IR254
    "We are in hell right now, gentlemen - believe me - and we can stay here and get the shit kicked out of us or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb out of hell. One inch at a time." ~ Al Pacino
    Dec 11, 2016
    vibemaker, Lone_Wolf and DBug like this.
  7. DBug
    DBug
    Thank you. Both of you.
    The quote is really awesome ^^

Alright enough selfpity. I feel much better today :)

Cheers!
    Dec 11, 2016
    IR254 and Lone_Wolf like this.