Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. A Conqueror
    A Conqueror
    Cry man, it's ok to cry, it's good to cry even. Just don't feel bad for yourself but rather console yourself, understand yourself about why you're crying and support you. You'll feel much better after
    Jun 17, 2022
  2. Buddhabro2.0
    Buddhabro2.0
    It’s not an uncommon experience, therefore you could say that you’re never alone. There’s more ways to feel connected today than ever before. I’m old and more isolated than ever, but I don’t feel as lonely as I have been in the past. Get in touch with your feelings. Write it down. Compose a song, a poem, or a piece of art that expresses how you feel. It’ll help you get through it.
    Jun 17, 2022
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I understand you man, it's very easy to feel lonely today with all the superficial relationships and hard judgement that exist in society nowadays. If you want to cry, just cry, there's nothing wrong about it, and, if you have a virtual friend, that you can speak with, do it, open your heart. It's not good to let our suffering by ourselves.
    Jun 17, 2022
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes, do cry. When it's finished do the work that helps you. I can rarely cry as I was hit for crying. Past life, now the rest of the life..
    Jun 17, 2022