Comments on Profile Post by Follower of God❤️

1. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    At that moment I wanted to break this device.
    Oct 6, 2021
  2. 1427
    Take it easy, accidents happen. It's no big deal... Haha.
    Oct 6, 2021
  3. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @1427 Yes bro, but it is the epitome of triggers are everywhere.
    Oct 7, 2021
  4. GodsDaughter
    GodsDaughter
    Something I learned in overcoming triggers is to not be so hostile or angry at what goes on in the world...

Hostility, instead of being gentle & understanding actually drives the trigger more deeply into the mind.

Perhaps, say something like, "Ok, people are kissing. That's what they do. I can't control that. Moving on." :)

It may feel weird at first, yet ask for God's perspective on love.

Blessings.
    Oct 7, 2021
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @GodsDaughter Very well said Miss daughter. :)

Accepting the unfortunate reality is the way, but sometimes when we have no choice we must resist so that no sins happen.
    Oct 7, 2021
  6. GodsDaughter
    GodsDaughter
    Indeed: The resistance of sin is in the discipline of such mental redirection. :)
    Oct 7, 2021
  7. aricking
    aricking
    Its okay buddy, yesterday i was searching an anime characters ig page, when i opened i saw, its just hentai, thankfully i closed immediately
    Oct 8, 2021
  8. Roady
    Roady
    Once I smashed my tablet on the floor. It was a blessing for me. When our left eye is pulling us into sin, pull it out. It's better to enter the Kingdom of God with one eye than burning with out both eyes.
    Oct 9, 2021
  9. Roady
    Roady
    It's a lesson to be prepared ALWAYS. As soon as something seductive is approaching you, shut that door.
    Oct 9, 2021