Comments on Profile Post by Squiddy

1. Deleted Account
    Sep 10, 2021
    ICE :D and Indian Youth like this.
  2. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    hate for norms, extreme self-love like relying of material goods like sports cars to feel good, works on myself and getting knowledge and gaining wisdom to pass down, non-conformist, doesn't really share achievements or success.
    Sep 10, 2021
  3. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i really hate posting success stories and telling my experiences, i will willingly share my experience when someone i know needs advice, rare want to dominate, no care for status in school or home, keeps mindset logical, I like to do work on my own
    Sep 10, 2021
  4. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i'm picky about my lifestyle, i hate when people tell me to do something when i have it planned for the next day or in gerneral, i hate being the center of attention, i rarely speak to strangers, and spend most of my time alone, keeps control and discipline, i have disappeared a lot from my friends during the summer.
    Sep 10, 2021
  5. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    there are days where i want to go into the woods for a week, I honestly hate the alpha-beta dynamics we use today, i think it's bs.
    Sep 10, 2021
  6. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i also have moments where i think society is a bunch of clowns who can't do anything right.
    Sep 10, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think you should not try to fit yourself into a label such as "sigma male" or any others.
    Sep 10, 2021
    Toni7, BeastBoyBalling and ICE :D like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Second tony. You just seem great personality forget about the labels.
    Sep 11, 2021
    Toni7 likes this.
  9. Squiddy
    Squiddy
    i often hate the male labels society has, i even hate how people emphasize alpha-beta. i hate society's functionality a ton and i think a change would be wise.
    Sep 11, 2021