Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    YOU'RE A WRITER? :D
    Sep 7, 2021
  2. Eeva
    Eeva
    I'm not sure if just randomly reading the thesaurus would help, but it can be handy e.g. to make list of different kinds of adjective. Makings lists is always handy for reference I find.
    Sep 7, 2021
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    Sep 7, 2021
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    @Eeva ive read millions of things yet i cant think up good words when writing somehting i dont knwo why
    Sep 7, 2021
  5. Eeva
    Eeva
    Writers block sucks, but also it can be that you just need practice, as learning to play instrument, you can practice riffs and such. For myself, practice describing things is always a good thing to do, because that is often the hardest.. Sometimes when I go walking I try describe the things I see in my head.. and then think of a more poetic way to say it.
    Sep 7, 2021
  6. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @{Ananta} ,oh, so you're a wanna be writer? like I'm a wanna be doctor now? are 'loading' writer? did I totally get that wrong?
    Sep 10, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Kuroi Yume, ICE :D and 2 others like this.
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    @_Rasha_ im not a writer , but im taking a night course to sharpen my writing skills so i can attempt to publish short stories , my dream is release some novels before i die, i got some good stuff in my head that needs to be written
    Sep 10, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Kuroi Yume, ICE :D and 3 others like this.
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    @Rasha what steps have you taken to get you closer to becoming that doctor
    Sep 10, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Kuroi Yume, ICE :D and 3 others like this.
  9. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    wow, being a writer was my dream a few years ago :)I still keep thinking of my ideas for novels. super active imagination! I kinda used to live in the stories in my head. It's so nice to know you're following such a dream, it's a pretty one
    Sep 12, 2021
  10. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    I have tried to get into medical field, that's all I've done by now :) haven't gotten in though yet, gotta study first for that. so I'll be happy to listen to your novel ideas if u wanted to share them
    Sep 12, 2021
  11. Khufu
    Khufu
    it would be a mix of religions,spirituality, sci fiction an history
    Sep 13, 2021
    Mr. Stark, Kuroi Yume and ICE :D like this.