1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DBug

1. DBug
    DBug
    why I fail is that I got so far before! Not my success directly but what it did to me. It made me optimistic, strong and it made me consider seeking out love/sex for the first time in a long time. I did give in into my long time suppressed needs of love - especially my feelings for a good friend of mine and there even may be sth. there.
    Oct 22, 2016
  2. DBug
    DBug
    Since my relapse (and the stress level in my life increased a lot) I find it now hard to re-supress my needs and the feelings for her I let emerge bc I thought I was on the highway ro cure myself. Now those feelings pull me down. I want to wait at least 30 days until I see her again. I don't want her to see the mess I am atm yet I crave (her) female company since I tasted it again after such a long time
    Oct 22, 2016
  3. DBug
    DBug
    and it still is such a long time until I'll allow myself to pursue her again. And all these feelings just pull me down and weaken me but that's no excuse! I shall now use my prefrontal cortex to constantly remind myself of the following: Yes, it sucks but resetting now is only push my goal back another day!!! Hands out for Harambe. Bye
    Oct 22, 2016
  4. DBug
    DBug
    (Yeah I know it's so obvious that resetting will just make things worse but really convincing yourself and controlling yourself is very, very hard sometimes)
    Oct 22, 2016