Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    things and those online sites for mindmap like Mindmeister, Mindmup, Coggle, Gitmind, ... them all is fairly not enough for my need, (i know i need a lot from a free tool online, but yeah, what can i do). They limit to 3 private mindmaps (Coggle let you publish unlimited PUBLIC ones), and the picture imported into mindmap is too small or you can import big one but can't publish due to large file
    Jun 19, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    etc etc i thought i found the right one to use but end up frustrated.
    Jun 19, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And then i download the crack version of Edrawmind but it's too slow, not smooth, i uninstall and go on their official site to download free version to use. It's great tho, to be honest, it has nearly all the templates you need (except some, since it's not a Pro paid version)
    Jun 19, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    but yeah, i'm happy with that. And i'm frustrated with knowledge i find and read somewhere but not really fully comprehend it, like its big picture, and yes, i want to develop some Extroverted iNtuition skill like looking at the full picture, cause i'm an Si user (Introverted Sensing), not really great at combine information to form a big picture.
    Jun 19, 2021
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    i plan to go back to school in september i might save this to my favs it might help me, i have a strange brain i dont comprehend things like regular people
    Jun 19, 2021
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    maybe i might be something like Si i need everything organized for sure an mapped out
    Jun 19, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @{Ananta} yep hope it helps you in your work :)
    Jun 19, 2021