Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    , feelings and tactics, so that's why i see how they can be comfortable with the amount of work in a tight timeline, with a good result. Every MBTI types has their own strengths and weaknesses, i just read on my own types, so idk much about the other types. My cognitive functions' order is Introverted Sensing (Si), Extroverted Thinking (Te), Introverted Feeling (Fi), Extroverted Intuitive (Ne)
    Jun 6, 2021
    Ὀρφεύς and One Eyed Owl like this.
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jun 6, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jun 6, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So these MBTI types are really, i think it's a wise tool to just have a gauge to access to different people with variety of personality types and way and tactics of their work, and how they emotionally function, if i have more time to consume more content and information of other types which i just read my own type now
    Jun 6, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Jun 6, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I really recommend you guys, if you see this, please try out once for your self :) You'll see a lot of right things about you, both strengths and weaknesses. But yeah, it's just stereotype, you have to know your own way of functioning. And actually, the types can be change, slightly, but it's possible due to our own growth.
    Jun 6, 2021