1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by The human failure

1. Name_Withheld
    Name_Withheld
    elaborate?
    Oct 11, 2016
  2. The human failure
    The human failure
    I just hate everything about it. It feels so wrong
    Oct 18, 2016
  3. Name_Withheld
    Name_Withheld
    masculinity is wrong, without manhood everything around you wouldnt exist men invented homes, computers, lights, almost everything in all societies. embrace your masculinity and you will feel free.
    Oct 18, 2016
  4. The human failure
    The human failure
    I refuse it. I've accepted it for years and all it's done is make me feel like shit. I'm planning to take anti-androgens since I get called "girly" enough on a regular basis.
    Oct 18, 2016
  5. Name_Withheld
    Name_Withheld
    your never going to change mate, its all bullshit your never going to be able to change your dna. just let it pass, every guy has their phases and it'll go.
    Oct 18, 2016
  6. The human failure
    The human failure
    I know that. That's what I've been telling myself for months to prevent myself from doing it but you know what? Fuck it. I don't have anything to lose.
    Oct 18, 2016
  7. Name_Withheld
    Name_Withheld
    just the rest of your life, you start doing that hormone shit it fucks up your system you think humans were designed for changing their own dna and anatomy, it fucks you up mate.
    Oct 18, 2016
  8. The human failure
    The human failure
    heheh my life has already been ruined since birth. I may not be able to change my dna but I can at least stop acting like a male. Fuck what everyone else thinks, this is my life and if "ruining" it is what I want to do then it's my business. For once in my entire life I can feel confident in something.
    Oct 18, 2016
  9. Name_Withheld
    Name_Withheld
    dont fucking talk like that, you sound depressed and dont let those bullshit emotions get the better of you, they arent letting you think right.
    Oct 18, 2016
  10. The human failure
    The human failure
    Of course I'm depressed、I've been depressed for years.  But you don't know me or what I've been going through so I don't see how you think you know what's best for me
    Oct 18, 2016
  11. The human failure
    The human failure
    If you don't mind, tell me why you are so adamant about me staying stagnant and suffering. What do I possibly have to gain?
    Oct 18, 2016