Comments on Profile Post by Khufu

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    the next day i feel like im in a hell, i panic , thinking im stuck in it for eternity
    Apr 12, 2021
  2. boichywow
    boichywow
    You have to find God my friend. There is both a Hell and a Heaven, but if you find God, you will be rescued.
    Apr 12, 2021
  3. boichywow
    boichywow
    “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me [Jesus]. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." John 14:1-3
    Apr 12, 2021
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    i was raised in religious background, i beleive in god but tell me brother why have i never have a dream of god or jesus or anyone from the religious books
    Apr 12, 2021
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @{Ananta} Stop listening to music and watching movies and episodes of tv shows.
    Apr 12, 2021
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    @Phast i pretty much need to live in a cabin deep in the woods to attempt that :P
    Apr 12, 2021
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    So I was raised in a religious background as a "Cradle Catholic," until I was around 15 when I got to experience a miraculous event. I want to encourage you to persevere, there is hope brother.
    Apr 17, 2021
  8. Deleted Account
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @{Ananta} The entertainment industry is trying to entrap us. They won't have control over us.
    Apr 19, 2021