1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sleeping_Beauty

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    lool I was thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes I can't tell if I'm just too blunt or people are more sensitive nowadays.
    Aug 25, 2016
  2. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Woah, guess it's not just me. I've been wondering, too, if I act condescending because of how people respond to me..either way, I'll just focus on being peaceful and not contributing to the sensitivity :o
    Aug 25, 2016
  3. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    peaceful and humble. lol
    Aug 25, 2016
  4. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Forreal, I'ma focus on that too aha and I love your avatar btw! Great representation of what this addiction feels like
    Aug 25, 2016
  5. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Good luck to both of us, haha. And thank you! :)
    Aug 25, 2016
  6. vulture175
    vulture175
    did someone offend you ? internet is kinda aggressive, so is real life
    Aug 25, 2016
  7. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    It's like, lately in church there's so much talk about how everybody is mad at somebody. And lately coming on here, people have been much more defensive towards each other than they were a couple weeks ago (at least, to me it looks so). So I just wonder if something pervasive is ticking people off right now. The heat of summer, perhaps? Something in the news?
    Aug 25, 2016
  8. vulture175
    vulture175
    the heat of summer xD, yes i believe this. anw i think religious talk would never be a good stuff, some even debate about the existence of god, i found this kinda crazy and ridiculous. spirituality can be only connected by feeling, not by logical thinking only. language has its limits. how long has this debate been going? hundered of years (or probably thousand), and still, going to nowhere
    Aug 25, 2016