1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ProtagonistOfMyLife

1. Deleted Account
  2. Follower of God❤️
    Sep 20, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sep 20, 2020
  4. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @Thors I think some people take that word 'shit' in a bad way so you can stop it if you want.
    Sep 20, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Just pointing out, rest is your own choice.
    Sep 20, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's what you think. If I wanted to mean harm I would've used different words. Keep what you think for yourself for I am not interested in the way you think about shit in the first place.
    Sep 20, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  7. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @Thors It may demotivate some people
    Sep 20, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If it demotivated Re:born then he would've said something. You're not his lawyer or anything so just keep yourself to yourself.
    Sep 20, 2020
  9. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @Thors Assume me as his lawyer and stop doing this shit if you have brain. If someone felt demotivated it is not important he'll reply to you.
    Sep 20, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I ain't assumin' nothing. You're called out because you were having your so called mood swings and didn't like me saying "good shit" even though 1)It wasn't to you 2) You're the only one that has a problem with this 3) It's not demotivated 4)This the Re:born's wall. It is important to him,not you. Now shut the fuck up and go chill.
    Sep 20, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.