1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by mlang284

1. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Thank you so much, mlang284! Wow, latest evenings are my toughest time, too. I appreciate the support. I do have some great friends here, I hope you do too?
    Jul 21, 2016
  2. mlang284
    mlang284
    Thank you! I have a couple of friends in the language group and another friend besides who's a good listener. It sounds like you're feeling stronger and stronger now with the community and good choices!
    Jul 22, 2016
  3. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Thanks! I'm not going to work on learning Japanese yet because I feel close to overwhelmed with my other goals, but it's something I want to take up soon. I am feeling stronger, thank you!!
    Jul 22, 2016
  4. mlang284
    mlang284
    Yes, the other goals come first, and you will know the right time to pursue learning in this language - it'll be waiting for you when you're ready. Independent of Japanese, you may enjoy watching NHK World in English; the segments are interesting and very well done, offering insight into Japanese culture.
    Jul 22, 2016
  5. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Thank you! That'll give me something both interesting and educational to watch while I'm trying to reboot! I appreciate it :) From what I know of Japanese culture (which is not much), it is quite peaceful and beautiful. I hope to visit one day, and learning about Japan will help prepare me. Thank you again for the support, it is very helpful.
    Jul 23, 2016
  6. mlang284
    mlang284
    Thank you for your nice response! As you mention your impressions of the peace and beauty of Japanese culture in general, you may like listening to instrumental music from that culture like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyieFu7BnHE I'd enjoy learning about their culture more, as you do, and yes, it would be amazing to visit one day!
    Jul 23, 2016