1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sleeping_Beauty

1. vulture175
    vulture175
    beauty and the beast :P
    Jul 22, 2016
  2. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Oh my gosh xD
    Jul 22, 2016
  3. vulture175
    Jul 22, 2016
  4. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    doki doki

*sighs* no more Hisoka...must reboot.
    Jul 22, 2016
  5. vulture175
    vulture175
    still hisoka :P
    Jul 22, 2016
  6. Owari
    Owari
    Great, now I have to get used to this -.- Seriously though, when I saw you in my notifications I didn't recognize you, until I saw your posts. XD Also, your old name in Japanese means secret :P
    Jul 22, 2016
  7. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Jul 22, 2016
  8. Owari
    Owari
    @Sleeping_Beauty Yeah me too! XD The only issue though is that I fear the name "Sleeping Beauty" could be a potential trigger (though I might be going extreme on this :/ )
    Jul 22, 2016
  9. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    ....oh. I don't think most people would be triggered by it, it's a fairytail that most are familiar with, so I don't think they'd find it sexual. I hope
    Jul 22, 2016
  10. Owari
    Owari
    Good point. It was just something I caught on to, but like I said I might just be acting too sensitive ._.
    Jul 22, 2016
  11. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    You could be right. I really like my new name so I hope not. I can't change my name for several more months. But other people can report my name if they feel triggered...
    Jul 22, 2016
  12. Owari
    Owari
    Agreeably so, I like the name too. It seems unique even though it's from a fairy tail in my opinion. Lets just hope I'm being sensitive .-. XD
    Jul 22, 2016
  13. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Thank you...I like sleeping beauty because of a conversation I had once with a friend. I told her my depression made me feel numb, and that it was ruining my ability to feel romantic affection, making healthy relationships impossible. She said that it was like I was asleep (in depression) and that one day I would wake up and then I could meet my prince. Made me happy.
    Jul 22, 2016
  14. vulture175
    vulture175
    depression: hell in human mind
    Jul 23, 2016
  15. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    @vulture175 An accurate statement if ever there was one.
    Jul 23, 2016
  16. Owari
    Owari
    @Sleeping_Beauty She is very correct! Stay on the right path and that will surely come to you! :D
    Jul 23, 2016
  17. vulture175
    vulture175
    Jul 23, 2016