1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    JM THE WINNER! Change this name friend, this name will give you to nowhere.
    Dec 16, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. JM the loser
    JM the loser
    I mean, thx man but i'm a loser, i just relapsed yesterday, god damn even my accountability partner ditched me a couple weeks back.
    Dec 23, 2019
    Symbol of Peace likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So what ? You are still here, right ? Still fighting? Not giving up. Again and again. No matter how many times it takes. For me that's a winner. Now change that name to JM THE WINNER. I never thought I could reach 80 days when I started. All of start at 0. Now, RISE!
    Dec 23, 2019
    JM the loser and Symbol of Peace like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    THE WINNER is a name of a good man who left nofap. He would be glad if you would carry on his name.
    Dec 23, 2019
    JM the loser and Symbol of Peace like this.
  5. JM the loser
    JM the loser
    Thanks man, i appreciate this all, but i just don't feel like a winner and am scared that if i'm cocky and all like "yea i'm a winner and the best" i fail.
    Dec 25, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you are scared to fail you will fail for sure. That's the problem with emotions they should give us advice but never take over the control
    Dec 26, 2019
    Symbol of Peace and JM the loser like this.
  7. JM the loser
    JM the loser
    I see, that's good advice, thanks.

Also if u wan to, i would like to keep in touch, u seem like a nice guy who coyld help me big time, and hopefully i could help u too. But if u r busy etc i get it.
    Dec 26, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's not that I am busy :) I will bw gone once I reach 100 days. Ask me everything you want to know.
    Dec 27, 2019
    Symbol of Peace likes this.