1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Ouh man, I really like her but I didn't see her for a year. She just destroyed herself. I should have done something...But I was a fcking bastard and didn't do anything. I feel guilty...She tries to gain some weight back, but holy moly...She's not that same girl.
    Dec 15, 2019
  2. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    She didn't need my help that much cause she got a boyfriend...But I think her boyfriend did this to her...
    Dec 15, 2019
  3. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    She was not fat or anything else...she was perfect...But now...I couldn't believe my eyes last week...
    Dec 15, 2019
  4. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Don't project others' failures on yourself. Life will go on. People will change. The only person that should matter to you is you.
    Dec 15, 2019
  5. Awedouble
    Awedouble
    WHAT was/is she smoking? Who knows what else happened, like problems at home and psychological and mental health stuff? Lots of people have addiction issues these days, substance or otherwise.
    Dec 15, 2019
  6. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    @IAmLegion that's fckin right man...but it's also hard to see other people (you love/like) changing...

@Awedouble just cigarettes...But her boyfriend used weed, I think. Maybe she did as well, idk...She had problems at home and with school, yes. And that's why I had to help her but I didn't...I have to meet her and talk about her problems she had. Hopefully she'll tell me a bit...
    Dec 15, 2019
  7. Awedouble
    Awedouble
    Just be aware of the line between advice and being helpful and the codependent land of rescuing man. People gotta know they have to help themselves, and sometimes they are the only one that even know what to do, even if it's deep down inside them.
    Dec 16, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Life change people many times my friend. I've the greatest person I knew becoming drug addicted without any apparent reason. It is not fair but life hit us and what we do when we're hitted determines the person we are, so don't overthink about the past, think about the future
    Dec 16, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wow ... now i know the meaning of the music of XXXTentacion - Changes. It's just sad to see someone you love or like changing, but it's more painful if it's a bad change. She started smoking, man, I'm feeling it for her, why have so much addicts in this world? ...
    Dec 16, 2019
  10. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thanks for these little advices, guys! Appreciate it a lot...
    Dec 16, 2019
  11. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Yeah...Listening to this song whole day @GonTheHunter
    It's just matching
    Dec 16, 2019
  12. Hello Friend
    Hello Friend
    People change...and unfortunately, it's all about bad changes most of the time. They change slowly so they don't even realize the process of changing and becoming a bad person. That's what Devil does. And there's nothing especial we can do to stop them. It's really painful to see the girl you like destroying herself. But you know what... one day, you're gonna be her saving angel!
    Dec 18, 2019
  13. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    That's right...
    Dec 18, 2019
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Similar situation, buddy. :(
    May 13, 2020
    Hello Friend likes this.