1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    You are letter, you can do this!
    Nov 16, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    :D thanks!

2000 written this morning. Needs editing, but it's a solid leap forward.
    Nov 16, 2019
  3. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    Wow! That's huge! You must be very passionate about writing!
    Nov 16, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    O what have you been writing, mighty letter? The writer wants to know and sees that perhaps it is the letter that has his thunder at the moment, haha!
    Nov 25, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    These present days I've been working on writing some how-to guides for fixing cars. It's a little slow going because I'm also creating my own illustrations to go with it...but it's coming :)

How are your writings going, Sir Writer?
    Nov 25, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Are there any other writings you are doing besides those? Well, that's awesome to hear. As for my writings, it has been on the academic side for the most part. A bit sluggish considering that I have not felt well in the past two days, but I am determined to sit down and get some words out today.

Together, we can make it happen.
    Nov 25, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    Indeed, there are other things I want to write, but this step I believe it good and necessary to start getting my feet wet in online business.

May our pens flow freely as our hearts :)
    Nov 25, 2019
  8. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, may our pens flow freely as our hearts, my friend. :D

I hope we get a chance to work on those things we have talked back in the next few weeks, but I'm sure that you wil get started on the online business and go from there.
    Nov 25, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    Yeah! Me too. My life is coming more into order now. It's easier to get things done :)
    Nov 25, 2019
  10. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I am so happy for you my friend! I truly am! c: Does that mean that you may look into having a cabin to live as the next part of your life coming into order? o:
    Nov 25, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    For now, it means that I am still finding my way.

I think a fault of mine is that I get too fixated on what should be and miss what is. I've wondered if I had made mistakes this past year because I was not at peace and that may have affected how I saw everything.
    Nov 25, 2019