Comments on Profile Post by vulture175

1. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    I think so too. Something is going on behind the scenes and were are all being told we live in a great time for humanity...I don't see this greatness
    Apr 15, 2016
    The Free Bird likes this.
  2. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    Apr 15, 2016
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nothing gets destroyed.energy converts from one form to another.We might evolve from human beings to something else.But there will be evolution,not destruction.To be honest,nothing dies,have you experienced death yourself? How are you saying that you will die one day.You might not die,something else might die.
    Apr 15, 2016
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Afterall, The situations are better than the World War situations.Everyone is connected much more than the past.
    Apr 15, 2016
  5. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    But we are in a world war, a war of information.
    Apr 15, 2016
  6. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Social media and the like are data profiling sites that share info with intelligence agencies to monitor for terrorism or people likely to be terrorists...that's one example of information war anyway.
    Apr 15, 2016
  7. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Another example intelligence agencies constantly trying to get secret documents and data from other countries. It's all happening behind closed doors.
    Apr 15, 2016
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @RepentMySins Good point. Let them do what they feel right to do so,and we do what we feel right to do so.Let each one of us have freedom to choose what to do.If required,we will fight.But in my opinion,situations aren't like that right now.
    Apr 15, 2016
  9. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    @justcause47 that's respectable, we all feel differently indeed.
    Apr 15, 2016
  10. vulture175
    vulture175
    wow that was mind blown. I don't think i'm a bad guy but i would be so excited if there was a thing hit the earth tmr like the dinosaur ages, then all of us would disappear. And we were free from pmo. GG
    Apr 17, 2016
  11. vulture175
    vulture175
    information chaos - interesting topic
    Apr 17, 2016
  12. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    I'm a believer that in my lifetime we will see a catastrophic event.
    I think it will either be an asteroid impact of Yellowstone will finally blow again (we are supposedly overdue an eruption - based on geological data).
    Apr 17, 2016
  13. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Or*

Also

Im tired of living in a world where all we do is consume, consume, consume.
    It seems the days of dreams and aspirations to explore new worlds have gone and now all the world cares about is the new iPhone.
    Apr 17, 2016
  14. vulture175
    vulture175
    do you think that we can solve information overload problem by stopping consuming them, or we still have to follow the trends. I'm kinda lost in the ocean of information. I'm losing my common sense. do not know what is right or wrong
    Apr 19, 2016
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ^ You switch off the Phone.Shut Down the PC,Close the book,and think yourself.There you go,You have your common sense.Now It's your choice to Consume or not or how much to consume.
    Apr 19, 2016