Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I am hoping this sounds familiar coz you are undoubtely one of these beautiful and rare people. You are a wonderful friend to others. We apppreciate you immensely, and we are sending our love and a big hug to you.
    Sep 24, 2019
  2. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Even on your darkest days, you send sunshine to your fellow sufferers. You are, without doubt, a very special beautiful soul- and you make this world a nicer place just by being in it. Thank you. Sending you all my love, as always dearest Letter <3
    Sep 24, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Bashka!! I think you are just looking in the mirror while writing on my profile again <3

Whoever I am, it's your beautiful eyes that see such things in me. So it's not that I don't believe you, but that I know you have a light of your own.

People with darkened eyes have seen this same letter as a bad thing, and they too were just looking in the mirror.
    Sep 24, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    Still, your words do resonate with the me of myself that I've come to know as true.

But I have to admit, sometimes the focus I put on others can be an escape from my own issues. When I have so many things I cannot change around me here, seeing someone else smile in happiness is like stepping into another world.
    Sep 24, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Still, your words ring with truth. I can forget how I really am and how I must seem to others.

In darkened days, one must be the light.

Thanks, @sweet-gentle-bashka, for reminding me of that in such a beautiful way.
    Sep 24, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I like this conversation :-) full of love and feelings
    Sep 25, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    @bashka really is a special guy, isn't he? :)
    Sep 25, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah you both are amazing :-))
    Sep 25, 2019
  9. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You both are rays of sunshine in my eyes
    Sep 25, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    I hope you both have very meaningful days, I know you’ve helped me have one n_n
    Sep 25, 2019
  11. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're one of the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I can't imagine my life without you being a part of it
    Sep 25, 2019
  12. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    If only you knew how much you mattered to me
    Sep 25, 2019
  13. letter
    letter
    I don’t think any of us can fully know such things, but I believe you. To be honest, I’m still on that journey of believing I can matter anything to anyone.

In some way, your love has reached me, friend. You’ve been a part of me getting a little bit more ahead.
    Sep 25, 2019