1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Vijay5610

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No. Not yet. You still have a choice... show to the whole world how strong you can be!
    Sep 17, 2019
  2. Vijay5610
    Vijay5610
    My life has been fucked up
    Sep 17, 2019
    Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    But you are alive, and that means you can still fix it. What has happened has happened, but the future you can still make it a brand new one. Have some faith!
    Sep 17, 2019
  4. Vijay5610
    Vijay5610
    Ok but this habit doesnot leave me its been 15 years in the making more than half of my life
    Sep 17, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What have you done to kill this habit? If you just discovered nofap, start small, focus on one day at a time away from pmo. Do new stuff instead, be creative but not destructive.
    Sep 17, 2019
  6. Vijay5610
    Vijay5610
    I am socially awkward cant even stand outside i have social anxiety problems
    Sep 17, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I feel you, i had the same problem, i'm still fighting it. But the only way out is facing it, there is no other way. Nothing good comes out of comfort zones, you gotta go out and see that the problem was only in your head. How bad you wanna change? It's up to you.
    Sep 17, 2019
  9. Vijay5610
    Vijay5610
    I can go outside but still those peoples are either angry with me or no mood to talk with me they ignore me
    Sep 17, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    All in your head bro. Who are "those" people? Not everyone is like that. The world is not centred on you, you'll be fine.
    Sep 17, 2019
  11. Vijay5610
    Vijay5610
    The tough thing is leaving comfort zone
    Sep 17, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sure it is, but the more o leave the better you will feel. Don't need to go to crowded places, go to Nature. ;)
    Sep 17, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Life has so much to offer, even to a broken person. Please get some help. The dark days will pass away eventually. Hold tight.
    Sep 17, 2019
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sep 17, 2019
    Meisterkatze and Deleted Account like this.