1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    And the veil must be split entirely to have both the soul and spirit be set free- to allow you to go from what you are to what you are meant to be. Once when the veil is split, do not put it over your eyes to cover yourself in darkness and those feelings of staying back, but discard it once and for all and cross the threshold toward moving on and being truly free.
    Aug 26, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Freedom is a light blue thought that is coloured crimson red.

It is how we can say "I am free" even while wearing the garments of suffering. For this body is just another veil to be pierced for the spirit to make its final journey beyond.
    Aug 27, 2019
  3. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    That, when merged, when merged creates the most divine purple form of expression imaginable.

This is true. I can not wait for the time to where we both are truly free and that we finally achieve absolute happiness, peace, and bliss as a result of it.
    Aug 27, 2019
    Deadpool98 and letter like this.
  4. letter
    letter
    That is also the subject of many of my contemplations, I've had a taste of bliss and life can never be the same because of it.
    Aug 27, 2019