1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pastor Preston

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yaay!! Good job, Pastor Pres
    Aug 23, 2019
  2. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Good job Preston
    I am curious...
    How many chapters are?
    Aug 23, 2019
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    4 chapters, intro and conclusion.
    Aug 23, 2019
  4. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks, y'all! :D
    Aug 23, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are 4 chapters in or in totall you must have 4 chapters, intro & conclusion?
    Aug 23, 2019
  6. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    gUy me too! I am in the third one, you are doing great. I just have to add recommendations and a summary, intro and conclusions :/ anyway. I will try to hurry up with that stuff.

Keep going working hard!
    Aug 23, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
  8. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Aug 23, 2019
  9. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Interesting,@White Sheep . I actually have been writing my recommendations as I write the rest of it. I'm basically turning in a couple of drafts. I'm thinking that tomorrow or Sunday night I will turn in everything finished. I'm hurrying up, too :)
    Aug 23, 2019
  10. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks! @Tiger uppercut! I've been working on 4 all day lol. 3 is going to be so easy I guess I'm putting it off.
    Aug 23, 2019
  11. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Like all the thesis?? :'S
    Aug 23, 2019
  12. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    God willing, all the thesis, @White Sheep
    Right now, I might be too tired to press on, though. I've finished half of 3 and 4. Turning it in by tomorrow night may not be too much of a stretch!
    Aug 24, 2019
  13. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Preston, are you kidding me? You said all that all calmed. I haven't moved from the 3 chapter since i mentioned it and you are finished next week probably alllll and you've just have started :O I am simply amused. Congratulations Preston. You worked hard........... And I didn't :O
    Aug 24, 2019
  14. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks, White Sheep. I am very happy about my results, actually! I wish I could feasibly share my research on here, but it would be too identifiable. Thanks for being so supportive, Sheep!! I've worked hard, but I also procrastinated and now have not slept for several days...
    Aug 24, 2019
  15. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    You are welcome. Oh lordness! No sleep is tough. You really worked hard. I will try to finish mine too, as soon as I can and maybe my university is open this year :/ and I can graduate
    Aug 24, 2019
  16. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    You're awesome, Sheep! You've got this! I know the Lord will open that door for you. He will supply your needs!
    Aug 24, 2019
  17. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    I do thank your support too Preston. And thank you for your words :D
    Aug 24, 2019
  18. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    You're welcome, Sheep! :D
    Aug 24, 2019