1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by elevate

1. elevate
    elevate
    It's tempting to protect yourself emotionally via shutting down and being depressed or expressing yourself in a counterproductive self destructing way when life challenges you, but if you can express it all in a positive direction... that suffering becomes your edge rather than your downfall.
    Aug 22, 2019
  2. elevate
    elevate
    Losses are exciting because I know that's when I grow the most so that I can experience bigger wins in the future.
    Aug 22, 2019
  3. elevate
    elevate
    So don't numb that pain via escapism habits like PMO. Feel the pain intensely. Bask in it. Work with it. Step into it. Harness it. Let it become primal.
    Aug 22, 2019
  4. elevate
    elevate
    This is how to make the concept of "the more risks you take, the more losses you'll have, but also the more success you'll have" a sustainable spiral upwards momentum.
    Aug 22, 2019
  5. elevate
    elevate
    Don't merely tolerate or survive them. Excitedly seek and embrace more risks and losses as opportunities to grow and win bigger.
    Aug 22, 2019