1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by control your life

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    Thank you for your support and friendship dear friend :-)) Let's progress together, we can do this, i'll follow your footsteps. Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS of freedom, keep going ! Enjoy your day ! <3
    Aug 8, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks for all the support, CYL. You’re great! Just like Frosted Flakes.
    Aug 8, 2019
  3. control your life
    control your life
    Thanks friend ! Wasnt easy . I had 30 min fight yesterday before my sleep . Im sober by miracle . I thought i would relapse a thousand times! But im positive for the future :)
    Aug 8, 2019
  4. control your life
    control your life
    Actually i dont know . If im rich ..im not clever enough to resist the temptations , and i dont know exactly what lessons are better to learn. I believe that the life we have is the best thing needed for our development .
    Aug 8, 2019
  5. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    20 pounds lost, more muscle mass, more energetic, bigger financial freedom. All of these things are possible, I just have to work harder :)
    Aug 8, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Congratulations on your day 3.. you've overcome some of the hardest ones! Good work, dear Control
    Aug 8, 2019
  7. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    just pmo free ;D ,lol
    Aug 8, 2019