1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Yeah, there's a lot of things unable to explain. That's how life complicate is @@. Okay, i'll just try my best to do anything that can be explain.
    Jul 30, 2019
  2. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Chakra unsealing can be... epic XD
    Jul 30, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    haha idk anything about this tho :))) i won't check out anything :)))
    Jul 30, 2019
  4. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    It's just a way of regulating your body energy (otherwise called "chakra"). ^^
    Jul 30, 2019
  5. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Dude, if you can beat 22 days of PMO, then all ghosts are afraid of you, telling you that for sure :D hahaha
    Jul 31, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    hey i just cmt in your Greeting Strangers While Jogging tho @Sir Wankalot :)) haha i had a terrible sleep after watching those videos. I slept in anxiety and weird thoughts, can't sleep but wake up and find out it was 3:23AM, remember that those videos were made at 3AM for the higher possibility to happen the spirituality.
    Jul 31, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Damn, I didnt know whether i could cry or laugh lol :)) so i listen to some music to calm down and lost sleep in 1 hour, until 4:40 and i slept until waking up @@ The most terrible sleep ever @@
    Jul 31, 2019
  8. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    That sounds horrible. I used to believe in ghosts and all that in the past, but I got over it. If you want we could talk about it and I could explain to you why I think that ghosts most likely don't exist; it is just my perspective but maybe it helps you?
    Jul 31, 2019
  9. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    I consider many psychological and scientific facts when I form my opinion and you are similar, so it might help? :D
    Jul 31, 2019
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    nah i don't think that you could help me since i've seen those videos that have clear evidence about ghosts. That's my belief tho, in Asian we was like "Pray for holiness, be forbeared for good" so if i do nothing wrong to them, i can not be hurt. I thought that in my sleep that i deserve to sleep.
    Jul 31, 2019
  11. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    oki :) that's a good way of seeing it.
    Jul 31, 2019