1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by billie

1. vulture175
    vulture175
    this feeling really REALLY SUCKS. I know. Flashbacks just pop up everytime like a torture. Triggers are everywhere. Probably you want to stop coming to yoga class next time. I doubt the effectiveness that yoga may bring. yoga is a lie. it's just like a workout. nothing spiritual about it.
    Mar 4, 2016
  2. billie
    billie
    oh but just the opposite for me my friend. I had both legs broken when a bus crashed into my car 12 years ago. I nearly died. My legs will never be the same but the calm streatching exercises i do do help. I can walk and do heavy yard work UNASSISTED. My problem, and it is mine, is that these good looking limber women in my class are wearing clothing so revealing because it is tight.
    Mar 4, 2016
  3. billie
    billie
    They have NO secrets about their bodies, its all put out front for anyone to see, and i do!!! So, yes, Yoga does work, is good for you/me and does help me. it's my long tongue and sexually trained brain that needs retraining.
    Mar 4, 2016
  4. billie
    billie
    That all said, i am still horny and do repeat do want to masturbate right through my panties into a dry orgasm and melt.
    Mar 4, 2016
  5. vulture175
    vulture175
    is everything ok sir? you were right, girls today dress more sexier than before, for what. I don't know yet, but I don't any beauty in it, the only thing I see is lust. Today world supposes to be a peaceful, instead, it becomes much more dangerous than our ancestor world. It seems the monsters inside start to be released
    Mar 4, 2016