1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tiger1

1. amaranth
    amaranth
    Because of something in particular, or just kinda randomly?
    Jul 18, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It happens. Rebooting is a rollercoaster
    Jul 18, 2019
  3. Tiger1
    Tiger1
    Jul 18, 2019
  4. amaranth
    amaranth
    @Tiger1 good answer! x) sharing the experience, there's almost no day without a period of feeling down for me.. After so long I've gotten to like it even

If it's sth you can't yet see how you can handle, I guess tuning in to your emotions by just feeling them without judgement could be a good idea.
    That's part of life after all, and, idd @Tiger uppercut! , idd, it happens (quite a lot at times). We must be strong!
    Jul 18, 2019
  5. Tiger1
    Tiger1
    @amaranth how do you learn to like it and why?
    Jul 18, 2019
  6. amaranth
    amaranth
    @Tiger1 it's probably a subconscious lesson, if bouts of depression hit one consistently, after a while they kinda end up not wanting to not be depressed (that's what I mean by 'like' btw).
    Now, why...A reason would be to be able to live through the ebbs and flows of life, enjoying them however they come.
    Hopefully, quitting destructive habits and building good ones, balances out the dark/light ratio of emotions
    Jul 18, 2019
  7. Tiger1
    Tiger1
    Jul 18, 2019
  8. amaranth
    amaranth
    Jul 18, 2019