1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Randox
    Randox
    No P involved, same trigger that destroyed me all the times and I will do my best to end it.
    Jul 11, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I notice when you relapse you hardly ever use p. You should be very proud of that :)
    Jul 11, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Glad too see you back on the track again immediately after a setback . You'll rock this time pal:)
    Jul 11, 2019
  4. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    yeah keep fighting,i believe you'll never give up when it gets hard again
    Jul 11, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you give it your best, you'll get the results. I've seen that in you. It's something I admire about you. And you never give up. :-))
    Jul 11, 2019
  6. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks guys :)
    Jul 12, 2019
  7. control your life
    control your life
    Sorry for the reset . If its not a secret what trigger ?
    Jul 12, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    a girl, she's not my gf and we don't love each other. I tried alot of things to avoid her with no luck, even I told her more than one time about PMO recovery and I asked her to block and delete everything about me but when I reach a moment of weakness and call her, she answers and talks like nothing happened. I blame myself in the first place but it's very hard as if I follow a single thought about her, it's over.
    Jul 12, 2019
  9. Randox
    Randox
    I guarantee quitting PMO easily when I get over this thing.
    Jul 12, 2019
  10. Randox
    Randox
    Weird how all of us are addicted to some kind of thing that lead to MO, some are addicted to P videos, games, stories, calls.. Fighting this addiction is a mind game as we created our own addictions so lose familiarity of something is the key to break it.
    Jul 12, 2019
  11. control your life
    control your life
    Yes ...you have to find the answer about this . For me was watching erotic content on youtube . I know if i do now , its all over .
    Jul 12, 2019
  12. Randox
    Randox
    On the other side it is possible my friend, many people successfully recovered from alcohol, drugs and smoking addictions and the work on the similar manner, same neurotransmitter. For myself I haven't opened social media and P for a very long time and nowadays I have zero interset towards them.
    Jul 12, 2019
  13. Randox
    Randox
    We should fill our life with positive addictions such as reading, exercising, cold showers, meditating, praying, watching long lectures and motivation videos. These things will let PMO naturally vanished if we keep doing them on daily basis with no procrastinating.
    Jul 12, 2019
  14. Randox
    Randox
    By procrastination our mind keeps taking us from the things that make us uncomfortable as it knows our weakness, it knows what we are afraid of. If we can control our mind in these moments, we can control our destiny :)
    Jul 12, 2019
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Keep on fighting my legend!
    Jul 12, 2019
  16. Randox
    Randox
    Will do my friend, Thank you :)
    Jul 12, 2019
  17. control your life
    control your life
    I believe that unknown keep us from success... we think that always will be hard , but its not true . After 3 months you are at easy
    Jul 12, 2019
  18. Randox
    Randox
    What keeps us away from success is us, I totally understand that everything is sexual in society nowadays from streets, movies, advertisements, video games, social media, dating sites and all over the interest. But when we reach the stage of well cultivation of our heart and mind, no amount of temptation is going to sway us.
    Jul 12, 2019
  19. Randox
    Randox
    and you're totally right as long as we abstain as easier it goes. after the 3 months, if you are vigilant for the unexpected triggers, You can walk away from PMO for good forever.
    Jul 12, 2019
  20. control your life
    control your life
    I couldnt believe it was so easy after day 94 on my previous streak . Of course we are not foolprove either , so we slip here and there , but if you are careful its possible i think
    Jul 12, 2019
  21. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Great mindset. I hope you know that Randy
    Sep 7, 2019
    swordsman163 and Deleted Account like this.