1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by White Sheep

1. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    And thanks so much for your likes
    Jul 7, 2019
  2. control your life
    control your life
    Its an honor to follow :) thank you for your support too :) i wish you great pmo free day !
    Jul 7, 2019
  3. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Now I feel sad, because I was going to say that it was an honor that such a great person like you follow me. Idk why I didn't say, but still, IT'S AN HONOR SUCH A GREAT BULGARIAN MAN FOLLOW.

And thank you, have a great day too.
    You are welcome
    Jul 7, 2019
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Follow me* '*-*
    Jul 7, 2019
  5. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Thank you for the approval too :)
    Jul 7, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    Thanks for the kind words :) I wish i was great , but the truth is im not very proud with myself . I constantly struggle becouse my stupidity and i really pray that i will learn some day ! Welcome Dear :)
    Jul 7, 2019
  7. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    But still, sometimes I feel like that. As my friend @Tiger uppercut! Told me, we are humans and make mistakes, and I will add that the good stuff kill the not-that-good stuff we have done :D
    God bless you! :D
    Jul 7, 2019
  8. control your life
    control your life
    Haha...yes :) we must concentrate on the good things and be more possitive . I agree about that . I just wish we will learn soon how to fight and start to enjoy the benefits . They are real and we must reach them :)
    Jul 7, 2019
  9. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Yes of course, one day I am sure. The thing is to do the things right from now on to see them :)
    Jul 7, 2019
  10. control your life