1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by control your life

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh man my anger today has been horrible. And then just depression. Apparently it's perfectly normal though.
    Jul 6, 2019
  2. control your life
    control your life
    I guess its normal but in moments like this i need my pain pill which is pmo . Not good !
    Jul 6, 2019
  3. Randox
    Randox
    Nowadays I go through different moods during the same day, it's normal guys, keep fighting.
    Jul 6, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    mood swings are the worst.
    Jul 6, 2019
  5. Randox
    Randox
    PMO rewards are 10x anxiety, depression, heart beat and you will spend the rest of the day alone, afraid of confronting people so "No, Thanks" PMO :)
    Jul 6, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    Yeah ...at some point i was so angry ..that i was indiferent if i will relapse or not . Thats dangerous!
    Jul 6, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That little voice will do anything to get what it wants. Seems all of you here understand that though. I am not a pathetic little voice in my head, I am a human being.
    Jul 6, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    Trust me, it will never EVER worth it. You will repeat the same cycle again so let's leave it for good. it's Ok to have bad days, that's life, we should deal with everything in it as a men, not numb our feelings with PMO. Keep fighting man, You got this!
    Jul 6, 2019
  9. control your life
    control your life
    You are right ...but i do struggle. Summer turned from best to worst
    Jul 6, 2019
  10. Randox
    Randox
    We must do it regardless any external circumstances, Keep telling yourself that You are in control of yourself and You can do it and You will.
    Jul 6, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Randox you drop some serious knowledge here buddy, i I like how you described the PMO rewards, its so true.
    Jul 6, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jul 6, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hang in there, Control. Read that again. Control. That’s you! You got this man.
    Jul 6, 2019
  14. control your life
    control your life
    Thanks for support dear friends . It was close call again . Fortunately its already morning here and i feel much better . Have a great day ahead too :)
    Jul 6, 2019