1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. spaces
    spaces
    Thank you very much for the likes and support, i hope you find the strength to stop this habit and develop new healthy ones ! im sure you will :)
    Jul 6, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    Thank you @The Winner I always felt like Allah with help those who help themselves, so I feel like Allah wont help me, UNTIL I help myself.

@spaces Thank you. I really do need strength. I'am lacking in that part of emotion, I need to develop more healthy habits too. I will start to exercise, and I mean it. I want to go back to school looking like Raiden from mortal Kombat.
    Jul 6, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    "Verily, Allah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah).-Quran (13:11)
    Jul 6, 2019
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    allah just wants you to live your best life, a relaspe is just a blink in time, keep going strong
    Jul 6, 2019
  5. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    hail allah
    praise his name
    Jul 6, 2019
  6. llortaton
    llortaton
    @The Winner I was completely correct! :D
    I knew it, because of a quote from Benjamin Franklin..
    "God helps those who help themselves."

@Anubis Rises For me, it is not a blink in time.. It is taking away part of me... It is making me regret so much... It isn't making me live life as it should, so I feel like it isn't a blink in time...
    Jul 6, 2019
  7. llortaton
    llortaton
    @stoneyman22 Indeed. Also, brother, please wait till you get in heaven, to smoke weed. Allah will provide the best, most pleasurable weed that is out of this world, when you are in Jannah.
    Jul 6, 2019
  8. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    lmao, ive been out for days bro. allah or maybe ganjamah my true savior shall bless me again soon with the light in my pipe(;
    Jul 6, 2019
  9. llortaton
    llortaton
    I think weed slows down the healing process, because it releases many chemicals in the brain... I'm waiting till I get to Jannah to smoke weed, because me and you could be ripping a fat one with Allah, when in Jannah. xD
    Jul 6, 2019
  10. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    thats a plan bro, ill see you there!
    for me the ganja is essential 4 ma religion mon.
    open yah heart ta jah mon rastafari!
    praise a jah mon! pRaiSe!! (;
    Jul 6, 2019
  11. llortaton
    llortaton
    Lmao, I laughed at this post.

xD

Also, I have a question...
    Does marajuana interfere with your life at all? :/
    Jul 6, 2019
  12. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    if interfere with you mean greatly enrich and improve then yes it's completely altered the way i live and view the world in a great way
    Jul 6, 2019
  13. llortaton
    llortaton
    Really? It has no negstice5 mental effects?
    Jul 7, 2019
    | Nico |, spaces, Tafi and 4 others like this.
  14. IGY
    IGY
    Yes, it can cause drug-induced psychosis. Loads of teenagers end up in psychiatric institutions because marijuana has triggered intrusive voices and images in their brain. Simple message @llortaton - DON'T DO DRUGS!
    Jul 7, 2019
  15. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    it's an herb not a drug. there is a difference. drs give ya drugs. people grow herbs
    it hasn't caused me or anyone ive known any issue like igy says. maybe you should just try it instead of believing everyone else though.
    there's a reason it's legal now in most of the US and it ain't cuz it puts you in jail.
    Jul 7, 2019
  16. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    @IGY Smoke somethin, reefer madness ended 50 years ago. People aren't as gullible now and the "voices" you may hear are none other than what you need, coming from your own inner self. It's called introspection, something we could all use more of. Calling these herbs drugs and painting a negative image of them is showing how far from the truth you've been led.
    Jul 7, 2019
  17. IGY
    IGY
    Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names, is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant used for medical or recreational purposes. The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), one of 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 65 other cannabinoids.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)
    Jul 7, 2019
  18. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    lol yea right.. if you take the thc out of the plant that's different. like heroine from poppy.
    big difference amigo.
    Jul 7, 2019
  19. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    the human body has an endocannabinoid system specifically for cannabinoids so explain that one mr. wikilink
    Jul 7, 2019
  20. IGY
    IGY
    What's funny man?
    Jul 7, 2019
  21. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    cocaine comes from an herb too but that don't mean cocaine isn't a drug. once you extract things from nature then you can call them drugs, not plants themselves that grow naturally around the world.
    Jul 7, 2019
  22. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    goat's, ants, birds and other animals all enjoy cannabis plants found growing wild so you're saying that the animals in nature are on drugs. funny to think about but lmao I don't see it the same way.
    not to mention CBD oil is an extract of cannabis that's sold virtually everywhere and that's not really even a drug so you're what's funny man. you and the people criticizing nature and people who enjoy nature.
    Jul 7, 2019
  23. IGY
    IGY
    I just gave a friend the observations I have made from DOZENS of people I knew personally that suffered ill effects of smoking weed. I did not come here for a fight, OK?
    Jul 7, 2019
  24. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    not trying to fight, just trying to help a friend realize the true nature of reality. I think you're just trying to cover up now
    Jul 7, 2019
  25. IGY
    IGY
    You are very quick to make judgements and slur anyone that doesn't have your point of view. I don't play that game.
    Jul 7, 2019
  26. stoneyman22
    stoneyman22
    no game, this is real. not slurring you bro just stating a view that opposes yours. we're one of two sides the same coin.
    Jul 7, 2019
  27. llortaton
    llortaton
    Guys, please no arguing @stoneyman22 . and @IGY
    This is NoFap's forum. Also, I kind of agree with IGY, because, our brains were never made to have us smoke such chemicals.
    Jul 7, 2019
  28. Khufu
    Khufu
    marijuana may heighten your sexual energy to a point you cant handle it causing a relapse , it may cause a psychosis state but majority of avid users know how to handle it, the state is not permanent thou it feels like it is as it happens
    Jul 7, 2019
  29. llortaton
    Jul 7, 2019
    | Nico |, spaces, stoneyman22 and 4 others like this.
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wow I didn't expect my post would turn into all this..
    Jul 7, 2019
  31. llortaton
    llortaton
    Jul 7, 2019