1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. Wayne Kest
    Wayne Kest
    I got social anxiety due to my ego being wounded , tbh. It was circa 2012, to like a few months ago, and I was just a shitty person, so I was treated as such. It's not a bad thing to admit, as long as you don't plan on having it forever. An anxiety journal does wonders.
    Jul 6, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    Yeah man... After I started PMO, I got bad social anxiety. My social anxiety is where I manually breathe around people, it made me really nervous. It's a big reason of why I had bad grades, last year. (C's and B's)

I don't feel smart, although I know I am. Also, you seem like an introvert, I like you. :)
    Jul 6, 2019
  3. Wayne Kest
    Wayne Kest
    Sadly, I'm still an introvert, but I'm working on that. My perception of people has changed, but not so much subconsciously
    Jul 6, 2019
  4. llortaton
    llortaton
    I can relate so much. My perception on the whole world has changed, my perception of myself and the whole world has changed. I feel like my old self, (before PMO) was amazing. But, my new self feels so fucking worse. I almost forget that my old self is ME. Almost like two different people.
    Jul 6, 2019
  5. llortaton
    llortaton
    Also, I feel like you're a nice person irl. Like, I feel like you're really intelligent, but very chill and kind of careless. lol
    Jul 6, 2019
  6. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Kiz Whalifa I like you already. You remind me of my big brother. : )
    Jul 6, 2019