1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. control your life
    control your life
    Not very good friend ...very bizy all week and strong urges every day when i get home . Basically i had nearly 10 days out of 36 with less than strong urges . It was much much much easier when i started in december . Hows you ?
    Jul 5, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes, every streak differs from the other, that's why we should deal with each one on its own. What strategies were you using to beat the urges?

I'm doing good so far thanks to god, small urges during the day that I easily could ignore.
    Jul 5, 2019
  3. control your life
    control your life
    Just converting my thoughts straight when i dont like them ...but its tiring when its few hours . Delaying also helps during the day ..but i have problems before sleep
    Jul 5, 2019
  4. control your life
    control your life
    Nice to hear you have ok times ! Also helps playing games before sleep . Keeps the mind off:)
    Jul 5, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah to control our thoughts can be really tiring, But you are control your life, you are good at it. :D
    Jul 6, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I play mostly mobile games, so everytime I feel there's a danger I launch the game and keep my focus on it.
    Jul 6, 2019
  7. control your life
    Jul 6, 2019