1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Get up, dust yourself, try again!
    Jul 1, 2019
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    duuude. it happens. yes, it no feel good. remember that feeling and you will continue to improve. 7 days clean is a new start in life, man. hang in there!
    Jul 1, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, llortaton and 8 others like this.
  3. llortaton
    llortaton
    Ugh, I just hate it. Ever since I started M'ing, one nostril got bigger than the other. And, I researched it. It is because of excessive hormones released, which inflates the somatic cells. This is temporary, and takes 2 weeks to a month to go away. :C VXL, any tips please? I'm desperate.
    Jul 1, 2019
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Take up a new and demanding hobby. Running? Piano? Composing EDM? Poetry? Anything!
    Jul 1, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, llortaton and 3 others like this.
  5. llortaton
    llortaton
    Okay. I will do MMA.
    Jul 1, 2019
  6. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Best bet is to pick 1. Then, "mix" it up later. @Tiger uppercut! probably knows what I mean. Depends on what dojos you have available in town. Make it something you can walk to and do on your own without needing a ride. Invest in your future!
    Jul 1, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Fact... day 7 was always tough for me. Always have a demotivator on that day. Whether its a shit ton of ugres or a messy ass dream, day 7 tests you.
    Jul 1, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, vxlccm and 2 others like this.
  8. llortaton
    llortaton
    @vxlccm I have bad social anxiety from PMO, going to a dojo will be a scary expirience for me. I'll do it in my bedroom, using youtube. I also have a punching bag , in my personal gym.
    Jul 2, 2019
  9. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Fighting shadows is training that will allow only the defeat of the same. My advice? Get over it. And, I say that because you can.
    Jul 2, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, llortaton and 2 others like this.
  10. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Youtube is awesome, and I've used it for similar pointers with dancing moves. But, just the same, those kinds of things are best done and mastered in person with a partner :)
    Jul 2, 2019
  11. llortaton
    llortaton
    Man... this will be very scary for me. I'll just start with boxing, because that is more simple. I know what you mean by having a trainer. I'm just so afraid. Low confidence, low self esteem, and all of that. : (
    Jul 2, 2019
  12. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Boxing is perfect!! It allows massive growth potential. Good pick. Stick with it now. Give yourself 90 days of boxing 101. Kill it up on YouTube. Buy a bag and install it in the garage. It's not cheap, but it will be money well spent. Then, seek out a decent jailhouse low-budg gym :)
    Jul 2, 2019
  13. llortaton
    llortaton
    Also, I'm naturally a very good fighter! I know proper technique and form.
    Jul 2, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, Roady and 5 others like this.
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Heyah! Punch bag for 5mins everyday, versus PMO for 5mins is more satisfying. Keeps the pressure low. Makes me forget...
    Jul 2, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, Roady and 5 others like this.
  15. llortaton
    llortaton
    @vxlccm way ahead of you bud, already got a punching bag.
    1. problem, don't know when to use it. Morning is too early for my little ass. Day is when my brother is in the basement, playing Xbox, and night is when everyone is asleep, and my dad sleeps right above the gym room.
    Jul 3, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, Roady and 3 others like this.