1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImStrongAK

1. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I have found my arguing in my head to be correlated with relapses. I suggest you read, "The Road Less Traveled".
    Jun 29, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sometimes we need to feel those emotions. We have blocked them out with pmo for years. We have to get used to all emotions again. It’s a rollercoaster.
    Jun 29, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    First, define depression and loneliness...
    Jun 29, 2019
  4. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @The Pleasure Delusion - I'm not much into reading but yeah, if it would help in changing my mindset into a better one, I may consider it. Thanks for your lovely suggestion. :)
    Jun 30, 2019
  5. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I highly recommend it. Even a chapter can improve your life by leaps and bounds. It was written by a psychologist so it is pretty knowledgable stuff.
    Jun 30, 2019
  6. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @The Pleasure Delusion - "The Road Less Travelled"? Reminds me of "The Road Not Taken"!
    Okay sir, just based on your recommendation, I'd buy and give it a read. Really need to improve myself. :)
    Jun 30, 2019
  7. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @Tiger uppercut! - Genius, mate! You really possess the capability of accurately telling what's going wrong with someone who is rebooting and why is it happening so! Talk about experience! ;)
    Jun 30, 2019
  8. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @Red Dead - In accordance to my perception, having no interests in ANYTHING & sitting idle lazily, thinking about sex in regular intervals of time knowingly that this desire won't be fulfilled for next few years is equivalent to depression.
    Jun 30, 2019
  9. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @Red Dead - Having none to talk to & having 0 friends in real life (98% of my friends kinda ditched me, left me or started ignoring me), and most importantly, the absence of girls to talk to is equivalent to loneliness for me. I just seemingly can't get out of this phase. My top priority is academics.
    Jun 30, 2019
  10. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I found it online. But I recommend a physical copy. Much easier to read.
    Maybe read a chapter of the ebook and then decide to spend money on a physical copy.
    Jun 30, 2019