1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. Habbapop
    Habbapop
    @ 15 years old you shoulnd't be in that dark hole ! What keeps you there ? seath for the light :)
    Jun 28, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    Just that after I started PMO, my face looked worse, my skin not as smooth, my self esteem dropped. My confidence dropped. My dreams are still here, thankfully. When will my face and skin start to look better? :C
    Jun 28, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's just one of the benefits of quit PMO, there are several others, but I've never been told that you get EVERYONE ALL.
    Jun 28, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    However, some are always received, such as more motivation and focus.
    Jun 28, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Some teenagers just get skin like that no matter what they do. Don’t think to much about it. Usually the only person that has a problem with it...or even notices it is you!
    Jun 28, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    You are very young . Take advantage from it and start streak soon . Make a year to see again the difrence. The benefits are waiting !
    Jun 28, 2019
  7. control your life
    control your life
    You are very young . Take advantage from it and start streak soon . Make a year to see again the difrence. The benefits are waiting !
    Jun 28, 2019
  8. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Tiger, Hmm, I do agree, however, when I started FAP, which was 9 months ago. My face didn't look as weird, nor was my skin as bad...my after I started fap, acne came... But that is gone now. :D
    Jun 29, 2019