1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImStrongAK

1. spaces
    spaces
    dont do it bro , concentrate on something else , go for a walk or cycle somewhere ! be strong !
    Jun 22, 2019
  2. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    Are you sure, my man? Won't it be worth it? :(
    Jun 22, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Do you also want the feeling after you relapse? If you have decided that you can't control it, then you can't. Make a different decision and ACT on it. Yes, you can do it if you really feel you need to.
    Jun 22, 2019
  4. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @SirErnest No!! I'd lose my 24 days!! I'd rather cry and resist the urge! ITS SO TOUGH!
    Jun 22, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't do it. No looking, no touching, use a mantra, do something healthy. Take command NOW!
    Jun 22, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No it's not difficult. I relapsed on day 23 and I regret it. It took me a month to feel like I've got it right once again. Just don't give in my friend. I know how tough it is. Fight it!
    Jun 22, 2019
  7. Randox
    Randox
    Cold shower immediately!!! Make it very cold!
    Jun 22, 2019
  8. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @SirErnest @MrBean @Randox HOLY SHIT, GUYS! I resisted so hard that I became red hot and tears welled up my eyes!
    In the end, successfully resisted! I can't thank you enough, guys for your support!! :)
    Jun 22, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m proud of you, my man. Way to go! :)
    Jun 22, 2019
  10. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @Tiger uppercut! Thanks, my man! It is all happening because of your much needed support! ;)
    Jun 23, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nah. You always had this strength inside you! Sometimes we just need to be reminded it’s there ;)
    Jun 23, 2019