1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I love how sweet you are — you exuberant light and an abundance of warmth to anyone you meet. I love that you’ve come so far — your journey hasn’t been an easy one, but you’ve kept your head up along the way and taken something valuable with you from each and every experience. If someone would have told you just how much you would change in the past year, you wouldn’t have believed them :)
    Jun 13, 2019
  2. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    @bashka Wow, thank you for the hug brother. *hugs back* You're really so awesome to help a friend in need. I look upto people like you. I don't think there is anyone who is sweet as much as you are, so I you are the sweetest, brother. :)
    Jun 16, 2019
  3. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Stay Happy, and Stay blessed always, my 'dear' brother. ;)
    Jun 16, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Thank you. You're just overall an amazing person to be around :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Jun 16, 2019
  5. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    That's because you are a very amazing person yourself, so no matter what, whomever you see, are always Amazing ! That's what it is my dear brother @bashka . So, how's your friend doing ? Hope he is better now. We are all with you, and your friend brother. I just prayed for the both of you.
    Jun 20, 2019
  6. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I prayed for you to be always smiling, and happy, while I prayed to god, to give your friend hope, lots of confidence, love ( which you are giving him so much, obviously :) ). Have a very grand week my dear brother @bashka
    Jun 20, 2019
  7. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    @CoolBuddy7 You are a lovely person and you matter to me
    Jun 21, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.